Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Green smoothie day

Since I have been training like crazy yesterday I decided to do a green smoothie day, I had 4 green smoothies as meal during the day! Green Juices and smoothies help to make blood sugar stable. The result was amazing like always LOL. I had a lot of energy during the day, and in late afternoon I had the best long run of my life! It was really good! I must say, this idea was from Jennifer Thompson from the healthybliss.net after we did the Iris exam.
So here is what I did:
Morning
hand full of spinach
Grapefruit juice (2)
1 Banana
1 scoop of the Garden of Life Perfect Raw Meal

Lunch:
Green grapes (hand full)
Hand full of spinach
Hand full of collard greens
1/2 of small papaya
1 scoop of Garden of Life Perfect raw meal

Snack:
1 cucumber (Juice)
3 celery juice
1 apple
mixed with one hand full of spinach

Dinner after run:
5 celery juice
2 apples

Feel Good and Go RAW!
RW

No comments:

Post a Comment