Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day #3

Well today the day was a little challenging...I felt a little hungry, and fatigue. I also had some detox symptoms like headache.... Energy was kinda up and down, but at the end of the day I started to feel much better, but today I said goodbye to dinner since tomorrow I start only 1 meal a day for probably 4 days and than I go to only juice!
A positive thing about today is that my mind is very clear and I feel like I already lost a few pounds, but feel like I lost some body fat...weight is not my goal in these detox the goal is the health but will be good to lose some body fat :)
I am really looking forward to the more challenging phase even knowing that will be harder, specially because I felt a little craving for fat today!
Let's see how tomorrow goes :)
Feel good,
RW

No comments:

Post a Comment