Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day #8

First I like to say that I'm really grateful to have this experience, because the changes physically and mentally are amazing!!
Morning enema came out lots of stuff, even not eating for a day! Also today I had no bad cravings, the only craving that I had was for fresh fruits :))
Also after coaching my guys I got in the pool, and the result was fantastic! The reason I say that have nothing to do with performance but have to do with feeling! Let me explain, swim is my weakness in all of the 3 sports, the one that I like least to train, and I usually get bored with 500m, if is open water I love, but pool indoors, I usually get bored. So I jump in and started swim, my concentration was amazing, didn't get bored, I wanted to swim more and more non stop, that never happened before! I only stopped swimming because the workout was done and I didn't wanted to over do, specially detoxing! Amazing!
The rest of the day I had lots of energy, little headache but lots and lots of energy! Also, that made me think: food is emotional! Yesterday I didn't eat anything and today I had more energy than the day before. Conclusion, we over eat! A lot!
On another note, my feeling change and thoughts too, for example: I am feeling extra good, with really positive thoughts, feels like I have no space for negative thoughts, and this is really good. I do believe a lot on "the secret" so having no space for negative thoughts this for me is extremily good. Sometimes feels like I am having a spiritual experience.... I am not religious, but I love Buddhism and I read a lot about it, and with this detox I am feeling like my body is completely connected with my mind, and I feel in harmony! Is really hard to
describe...
The changes that I see happening with my wife is insane! Each day she is feeling better and better, and she had a harder time than me in the begging. Her change is amazing! I honestly, suggest everyone to one day have this experience.... This is day #8 that means lot more good stuff will happen!

Juices of the day:
1st
beats, celery, collard greens, apple, and cucumber
2nd
Green, red and yellow peppers, cuccumber, kale, apple and celery.
3rd
Collard greens, apple, cucumber and green peppers.

Feel good,
RW

No comments:

Post a Comment