Monday, January 30, 2012

Day #7

Today was the best day so far! I am starting to feel the bennefits of the detox, and is amazing!
So, today started pretty good, did one enema in the am, and one in the pm around 530 pm. The entire day I had just juice, herbs, and the shakes. I had a little headaches but not much, also craving were a little different, I still had some, but my cravings most of the time was for whole fresh foods! Amazing!
Today I felt lots of energy, and I started noticing some little stuff, like for me my eyes look like they have more color, my concentration is better, I am less worried and less anxious. Who knows me think I'm already like that, my wife call me Buddha sometimes, so yes I am even more relaxed than I used to be.
At night ( just now) I went to publix (where shopping is not a pleasure for me) to buy distilled water and I walked all the isles and I didn't have any cravings, but when I went to the fruit and veggies section I craved for some fruits... Is funny the body reaction and the changed. Yesterday I craved for fatty foods and today I was craving for juicy fruits and veggies :)))). I said that at publix shopping is not a pleasure because have no raw section, and the organic section is way too small ( at least the one I went).
Also I checked my body fat % and dropped already, in the end of the 14 days I will do a full before and after numbers etc.
So here are my juices for today:
1st
Kale, turnips, apple, yellow and red peppers and a little of Ginger
2nd
Plumbs, Ginger, kale, collard greens, radish and turnips
3rd
Grapes, celery, carrots, and kale
4th
Pineapple, kale and collard greens.

I added water as well but just because of my detox because I am deluding the sugar of the fruits so it doesn't slow down the detox. If I was not detoxing I would not add the water!
My experience today was out of this world, since the time I woke up I am feeling fresh with full energy! Also I had a really good night of sleep!
The goal is health but I am looking forward on how this detox will affect my performance training and racing!
Feel good,
RW

No comments:

Post a Comment