Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Interesting

I am reading this book: "Cleanse and Purify Thyself" by Rich Anderson, and is opening my eyes about modern medicine, pretty much the same way That Born to Run and Barefoot Running open my eyes about shoes. So I am copying  a very interesting part of the book. I pick this part because I have a friend that had his gallbladder removed and I wish I knew this before.

"Surgical removal of a gallbladder cost $6000.00 to 10,000.00 according to FDA statistic. The patient remain in the hospital one to three days depending upon complications, and risks are relative small...... Doctors neglect to inform that they will never be normal again as weight gain, chronic fatigue, depression, and many other complications often accompany gallbladder removal. However, this symptoms progress over months and/or years so that is easy to blame on something else."
On the other hand: "Unlike conventional medicine, natural healing was not designed to to produce massive profits, but by nature to be simple, safe, and effective. For example, it is very easy to remove gallstones. The naturopathic way of removing gallstones requires about 40 min of your time, at home, and the cost may be about $4.50 for each flush. One may need 2 or 3 flushes; however the first flush can do wonders for those who have chronic gallstones accumulation."

That is crazy! Doing this cleanse  is opening my mind even more, and I love it!
On the other hand, today my wife got her period early, so we decide to email Jennifer Thompson ( she is guiding us on this detox, also she is the one that suggest to read this book) ( www.healthybliss.net )so, what happen is when you do a cleanse the your body recalibrate it self, and is possible that your body wants to clean the uterus during the cleanse, and she also said "now you are experiencing the power of cleanse" WOW, both of us were shocked! The body is an amazing machine! We just need the right fuel, raw foods of course!!!
Feel Good,
RW
Ps: Later on I will right about day #9!

No comments:

Post a Comment