Friday, February 3, 2012

Day #11

So day 11 here I am, and today I think was the best day so far! I woke up and even before an enema I big plaque came out! I felt good the entire day, with no headaches, I think the body is finally getting clean!!!

Other than that the day was pretty normal, still some plaque coming out, but feeling extremely good! And is funny because today is day 5 with just juice, no meals, and energy level is great!

My weight is down by a lot, is even lower than my race weight! I can't wait to get the 2012 season started! The most interesting is that I did not lost any muscle, for example I tried a shirt that is thight on the bicipes area before and still thight, amazing! I think the weight I lost is all fat and dead weight inside of me (crap) lol!

One thing I must every time I cut an apple to do the juice, it looks so freaking good and juice that I want to eat, other than that no craving at all! Also, today I had one juice at whole foods, I had the wheat grass shopper and I was full with 20oz, felt great.

Today's juices:
1st
Beets, apples, celery, and collard greens.
2nd
Whole foods wheat grass shopper ( delicious by the way)
3rd
Collard greens, celery, pear and carrots.

Feel good,
RW

I can't believe is coming to an end, but I'm really happy with the results so far. Really looking forward to what day 12 is going to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment