Saturday, March 17, 2012

Limits?

So today I did the shamrock 10 miler, I trained normal and did the race as training today. We biked 17 miles before the race. I had a really good race, even knowing that I was not racing racing. I did 1 hour and 1 min, my best time in a 10 miler, that is a 6 06 pace (I think). I felt good the entire time, and the best part was my heart rate avg 158, that was great, specially because I have a race next weekend as well, a half ironman.
For me the most impressive thing today was that, I woke up at 4 am to go meet the guys, bike and race. Went home with my wife and we went to play with Bolt (our lovely dog), came back went to lunch, hang out a little bit, watched a movie, worked a little bit and I was not even tired! It is amazing what raw food can do!
After a day like that I started thinking at night, what is the limit? Honestly, how much the human can do? I know that we are not using our entire capacity! I am a extremily believer on this sentence: "we are what we eat" and the truth is we eat a lot of junk. So is our potential as humans and as society becoming junk? Just because of the way we eat! I started to see food as fuel and medicine not as emotional and entertainment.
Until today I can honestly say that raw food have changed my body, mind and spirit! Changed for good, it help me understand me and my purpose in this life, and I want to reach the highest level that I can and I want to help others feel what I feel and reach their best as well. If you change your diet you can change your mind, and changing your mind you can change your life!

Food intake for today:
Breakfast green smoothie
After race 3 bananas
Lunch at HHI lots of sprouts there.
After that just afew bananas, dates, grapefruit juice. That was it! The sprouts make me really full!

Feel good and go RAW!
RW

No comments:

Post a Comment