Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Liver flush

So I did my first liver flush! Went better than I thought, I counted 60 stones! Some of them were big like the size of an almond! At night I could feel and hear the rocks moving (no pain just noise), it was pretty amazing experience. Some people have trouble sleeping and feel sick, I slept pretty well and did not feel sick at all. The hardest part was drinking the epson salt, other than that was pretty good!
Once again I had lots of energy!  I spent 3 days with no fat in order to do the flush, and I think cutting the fat gives you a lot of energy.  I think(that is from my experience and from talking with Jennifer) when you eat fat it  slows down everything. That been said, WE ARE WHAT WE EAT, think about it!
The liver have really important functions such as:  produce substances that break down fats, convert glucose to glycogen, produce urea (the main substance of urine), make certain amino acids (the building blocks of protein), filter harmful substances from the blood, storage of vitamins and minerals (Vitamin A, D, K and B12) and maintain a proper level or glucose in the blood. The liver is also responsible for producing cholesterol. It produces about 80% of the cholesterol in your body. All those function are key for the body and specially for an athlete. The cleaner your body is, the healthier you are.


Yesterday was a pretty busy since I was working on my Raw food challenge. Worked in the computer in the am with training plans, since I had to stay home in case I had more stones coming out LOL. After I went to buy all the stuff, than went back home and it was training time! During training I was shocked, I was going faster with lower heart rate! I am trying to find some studies related to HR training and raw foods, I think will be really interesting to see.
Since I didn't eat from 2 pm Sunday until Monday at noon there is not a whole lot of food, but here it is:
3 bananas
4 grapefruits
2 salads spinach, kale, alfalfa sprouts, carrots and beets


I am really grateful for this experience!!!
Feel Good and Go RAW!
RW

No comments:

Post a Comment